Perfect “eat on the go” IIFYM recipe on this CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday for Buffalo Chicken Salad w/ Greek Yogurt. A little bit of time with the crockpot will leave you with a meal you can enjoy for days!
Macro Monday Recipe, 4/30/2018
Buffalo Chicken Salad w/ Greek Yogurt
from CFSC Member Lauryn S.
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 container of buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s)
• 1 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
• 1 cup chopped celery
• salt & pepper
1. Place chicken and wing sauce in crock pot and cook on on low 6-8 hours or until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
2. Remove chicken from crock pot and shred. Place in refrigerator until cooled.
3. Mix greek yogurt and chopped celery into the shredded chicken.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.