Whether you’re looking for something easy and on-the-go, or a delicious but nutritious treat, this week’s CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Energy Bites has got you covered!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Energy Bites
Serving Size: 2 energy bites
• 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
• 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder (about 2 scoops)
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 T chia seeds
• 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter (or any nut butter)*
• 3 T natural honey
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup raisins, chocolate chips, craisins or preferred add-in
• 2-4 T liquid almond milk
1. Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl.
2. Add in peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
3. Add in raisins (or preferred add-in). Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
4. Slowly add in liquid 1 tablespoon at a time and roll into ~20 balls using hands.
5. Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. Store in fridge until ready to eat.