CrossFit Soda City, Macro Monday, 5/14/2018
Asian Lettuce Wraps
Yesterday may have been “National No Diet Day”, but it’s time to get back on the gainz train with this week’s CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Turkey Sausage, Pepper, Onion & Sweet Potato Skillet. IIFYM!
CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday, 5/7/2018, Turkey Sausage, Pepper, Onion & Sweet Potato Skillet, IIFYM
- In a large iron cast skillet, cook the turkey sausage over medium heat until browned.
- Transfer the sausage to a plate.
- Add olive oil and diced sweet potato to skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until starting to soften (~10 minutes).
- Add onions and peppers to skillet and cook until soft.
- In case you need, add a few tablespoons of water to help steam the sweet potato.
- Add the kielbasa to the skillet with the potatoes, onions and peppers and mix everything together.
Perfect “eat on the go” IIFYM recipe on this CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday for Buffalo Chicken Salad w/ Greek Yogurt. A little bit of time with the crockpot will leave you with a meal you can enjoy for days!
Macro Monday Recipe, 4/30/2018
Buffalo Chicken Salad w/ Greek Yogurt
from CFSC Member Lauryn S.
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 container of buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s)
• 1 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
• 1 cup chopped celery
• salt & pepper
1. Place chicken and wing sauce in crock pot and cook on on low 6-8 hours or until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
2. Remove chicken from crock pot and shred. Place in refrigerator until cooled.
3. Mix greek yogurt and chopped celery into the shredded chicken.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.