You can’t go wrong with this week’s CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops! Add this to your IIFYM arsenal!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 pork chop
• 1 1/4 pound boneless pork chops (4 chops)
• salt and pepper
• 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, (2 oz)
• 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
• 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley,
• 1/2 tsp minced fresh garlic
• 1/2 tsp lemon zest
• 1 large egg, beaten
1. Bring the pork chops out of the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before beginning and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Season well with salt and pepper. Beat the egg and water in a shallow bowl large enough to fit a pork chop.
3. Place the grated parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs into a large dish. Mince the garlic and parsley and add to the cheese. Zest a small lemon, adding the zest to the plate. Mix well to combine ingredients.
4. Heat a large pan over medium heat until hot.
5. Dip each pork chop into beaten egg and coat in breading mixture.
6. Pour the oil into the pan and swirl to coat.
7. Place pork chops in pan and cook ~ 2 mins each side (until fully cooked).
8. Remove from heat, cover and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.