Yesterday may have been “National No Diet Day”, but it’s time to get back on the gainz train with this week’s CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Turkey Sausage, Pepper, Onion & Sweet Potato Skillet. IIFYM!
CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday, 5/7/2018, Turkey Sausage, Pepper, Onion & Sweet Potato Skillet, IIFYM
- In a large iron cast skillet, cook the turkey sausage over medium heat until browned.
- Transfer the sausage to a plate.
- Add olive oil and diced sweet potato to skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until starting to soften (~10 minutes).
- Add onions and peppers to skillet and cook until soft.
- In case you need, add a few tablespoons of water to help steam the sweet potato.
- Add the kielbasa to the skillet with the potatoes, onions and peppers and mix everything together.