Is Taco Monday a thing? It is now with this week’s Macro Monday recipe for Sriracha Shredded Chicken Tacos!
Macro Monday, 2/5/2018, Sriracha Shredded Chicken Tacos
Yields: 6 Tacos
Serving Size: 1 Taco
• 8oz. thinly sliced chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp sriracha
• 6 corn tortillas
• 1 C chopped red cabbage
• 1/2 C chopped peppers
• 1/4 C feta cheese
• 1 lime
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and top with Sriracha. Bake for 30 min.
3. While the chicken is baking, heat the tortillas.
4. Top each tortilla with chopped red cabbage and chopped peppers
5. When the chicken has finished baking, shred it and place in the tortillas.
6. Top each taco with feta cheese and a drizzle of lime. Enjoy!