It’s Macro Monday! Check out this IIFYM friendly twist on a classic recipe for Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad from Coach Karen.
Macro Monday, 1/22/2018, Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad, IIFYM
(from Coach Karen)
Serving Size: 1/5
Yields: 5 servings
• 1.75 lbs chicken breast
• 2 C plain Greek yogurt
• 1 medium granny smith apple
• ½ C sliced grapes
• 1 lemon
• Celery (optional)
1. Bake chicken breast at 350 until cooked.
2. Chop the apple into small pieces and slice the grapes. Mix with yogurt in a medium bowl.
3. Squeeze in juice of a lemon. Add in chopped celery if desired.
4. Let chicken cool. Shred chicken and add to mixture.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
**Add chopped almonds to increase fat. Wrap in a tortilla for added carbs.