This week’s Macro Monday recipe is a mouthful to say, but an amazing mouthful to eat! Enjoy this Slow Cooker Spiral Ham with Apricot-Dijon Glaze! IIFYM
IIFYM, Macro Monday, 12/18/2017, Slow Cooker Spiral Ham with Apricot-Dijon Glaze
Yields: 16, 3oz servings
• 1 (6 to 7 pound) Hickory smoked fully cooked spiral cut ham
• 5 tbsp apricot preserves
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1. Make the glaze: Whisk 4 tablespoons of preserves and mustard together.
2. Place the ham in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker, making sure you can put the lid on. You may have to turn the ham on its side if your ham is too large.
3. Brush the glaze over the ham. Cover and cook on the LOW setting for 4 to 5 hours. Brush the remaining tablespoon of preserves over the ham the 30 minutes.