Does it fit? IIFYM people rejoice! 4 servings of deliciousness in 15 minutes… can’t beat it!
IIFYM, Macro Monday, 6-12-17, Chicken and Broccoli with Peanut Sauce
Cook Time: 15 minutes
•1 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch
•2 cloves minced garlic
•1 scallion, diced
•1 red bell pepper, diced
•3 tbsp. peanut butter
•1 tbsp. tamari
•1 tsp sriracha (optional)
•1/4 c. chicken broth (additional if a thinner consistency is desired)
•3 c. broccoli
•1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
•1/4 c. dry roasted unsalted peanuts
1. Heat cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken and stir fry until browned on the outside,
about 3 minutes.
2. Add garlic, scallion, bell pepper and broccoli and stir-fry
about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Warm peanut butter in the microwave until it becomes
liquid, about 20 seconds. Mix in the tamari, siracha (if
using), and the chicken broth.
4. Pour peanut sauce over chicken and veggies and toss to
coat. If desired, add additional chicken broth for a thinner
sauce. Cook until broccoli is crisp tender, about 2-3 more
5. Season with red pepper flakes, if desired. Top with
peanuts and serve.